Knit by Night

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm bad.

I spent money I shouldn't have. I bought another ball of Red Heart Soft Baby to finish the baby blanket with, as well as splurging on a copy of At Knit's End, by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee. I'm only 40 pages in, but this book is wonderful. Short blurbs and thoughts and reflections on knitting that are both insightful and amusing. I can tell that this is going to be a good read.

I wonder if her second book is just as good. Shame Coles doesn't have it, though, so it'll be a while before I find out.

So now I have reading fun, and a way to actually finish an ambitious project. And tonight, I think that instead of knitting blanket squares while watching X-Files, I'll work on more of The Unnamed. Huzzah!

And now I do believe it's time to curl up with this book and a nice hot cup of decaf chai. Mmmm, chai . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home