Knit by Night

Friday, October 28, 2005

Woot!

The mail arrived today (as, y'know, it tends to), and guess what was waiting on the doorstep for me.

A gift from Agnes!

A large parcel, containing 9 full balls and 2 partial balls of peruvian wool yarn in a mocha colour, 4 balls of cotton yarn in a beautiful light green colour (which I may attempt to make some socks out of, just for fun), and a bit of red laceweight yarn (whose fibre content I have no idea about :p) that was pressed and squished by the other yarns in such a way as to make it into a little heart! (Very cool twist of fate, that!)

Oh, and let's not forget the pretty pretty card that came along with it.

From the bottom of my heart, Agnes, thank you so much!

I'd be taking picture of it, but the lack of camera stops me. Instead, I shall go and curl up in bed and snuzzle the yarn to death, just to feel its happy softness. XD

1 Comments:

Blogger Agnes said...

You're most welcome. And the lace weight yarn is 100% wool. I think you can get some experience of blocking out of the yarns. ;)

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home