Knit by Night

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Presents!

I went downstairs to check the mail today, and what did I see waiting for me? A package from Duckie, that's what! I now have a gorgeous cell stitch scarf, in shades of blue and green. Scheepjes Alpine, apparently, 75% wool and 25% acrylic. It's really soft, and the pattern is very pretty. Wrapped around my neck, I can tell it's going to keep me warm, too.

The best thing is that it'll coordinate with the winter coat that my parents are buying for me, which is apparently turqoise, navy blue, and white. Huzzah for complementary colour schemes!

I hereby name this my good luck scarf, for I'm going to wear it to my job interview this afternoon.

Likely, once I get my camera out of storage (sometime in the year two-thousand-and-never), I'll take pictures so that I can show it off to the world. *grins*

And now I must go and get my laundry out of the drier, and prepare for the aforementioned interview.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kristi said...

Good luck on the interview and thanks for signing my Frappr map!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home