Knit by Night

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Curiouser and curiouser.

Weird. I have just been informed by Amelia that comments may not be showing up on my blog, and I'm not getting notification of anyone trying to comment. So if anyone tries to comment to this entry and it doesn't show up, send me an email to let me know, please, and maybe I can try to wrap my brain around (read: email Blogger about) what's going on.

In knitting news . . . Nothing. Nada. Zip, and zilch, too. I've been so frigging lazy lately it's not funny. I've barely made any progress on the baby blanket, instead devoting my time to playing video games. Note to self: video games can wait, and be played any day. Christmas presents, however, have to be finish within a certain time frame. Otherwise, they aren't Christmas presents anymore!

Tomorrow, I am devoting a good 4 hours to working on that blanket. Damn the world and all its problems; they can wait until after some knitting has been done! Baby Sean needs his blanket!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amelia said...

Trying to post a comment... Let me know if you get this. A.x

4:51 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

seems to be working! Yeah!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home