Knit by Night

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Opening the door to destiny.

Good thing - I finally have a job! A well-paying one, too!

Bad thing - This seriously cuts back my knitting time. >_<

Which means that I really have to crack down and use more of my spare time every day now to finish that blanket. It shouldn't take too long, fortunately, but I don't want to have left it until the very last minute. It's still coming along there, slowly slowly. At least I have most of today during which to work on it, once I get back from doing the things I need to do. 7 PM onwards ought to be spent in knitting glory.

I think I'm still in shock over having a job. The amount of money I'll have coming in is staggering for me. Not as much as one job I had, but still significantly more than most. And while my first thoughts are, "Yay, I can start paying off my debts and get ready to move out of this place and back into a place of my own," my secondary thoughts are, "Yay, just think of the yarn I can buy!" Another true sign of knitting addiction, I think.

Well, when a person will be pulling in about $1000 a month, what else are they supposed to think of? :p

2 Comments:

Blogger Agnes said...

Congratulations on the new job! Really happy for you.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Congratulations on the job. Don't worry, you'll find time to knit. :)

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home