Knit by Night

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Quick post before work.

I now have a potential new project. One of my coworker has made a request for a toaster cozy. Damned if I know why he'd need to keep a toaster warm, but heck, if he pays for the yarn, then I'll knit it for him.

I got a sweater donation from another coworker, too. One sweater that's 50% lambswool 50% acrylic, one that's 100% cotton (gorgeous purple colour!), and a third that feels like cotton but has no tag, so I can't be sure. They all are double-knit weight yarn, and are in pretty good condition. I can certainly salvage those!

There are also a few old shirts and whatnot in the donation, which I can turn into various other crafts. Huzzah!

I want to unravel one of the sweaters here tonight, to keep myself busy. (We're not allowed to browse the Internet, even between calls.) However, I have no scissors, and the thought of taking out seams with nothing but a couple of thumbtacks is something I'm not quite sure I'm up to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Sweater donations, sweet. Hmm.. toaster cozy. Sounds like it would be easy enough. There might be a pattern out there somewhere.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home