Knit by Night

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Work post!

I'm sitting here at work, in front of the computer, thinking to myself, "Hmmm, what can I do that doesn't involve studying hotel codes or going through numerous screens of a reservation sale program?"

And then the answer comes to me. Actually, it sorta makes these little peeping sounds from my bookbag, that sound suspiciously like, "Knit me. Knit meeeee."

Yes, I brought along my knitting. Unlike yesterday, when I forgot my knitting, or any reading material, or real paper, and so had to spend my breaks with nothing to do but sip on a bottle of lemon-flavoured water. At least today I came prepared!

Jenny's Midnight scarf is what I have with me, since it's small and simple enough to stuff in my bookbag and bring to work. Knitting away during my breaks and while waiting for the bus really makes the thing come along quickly. I fully predict that it'll be done by the end of the week. That leaves next week to do Luke's scarf at work, and still work on the baby blanket when I'm at home.

If I can pull myself away from frogging Value Village sweaters, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home