Knit by Night

Monday, March 13, 2006

Branching Out is done!

Finished. Over and out. And just in time for my mother's birthday. I was hoping to make it a little longer, but I was running out of time, and I didn't feel like starting an entirely new ball of yarn for just another 2 or 3 repeats of the pattern. It's long enough to wrap around her neck, and that's what's important.

And I still have 3 balls of that yummy green cotton left. Maybe I'll use it to make the DNA scarf for Rachel.

We're moving on Wednesday! Yee! I'm all happy about that! I can't wait to get all our things unpacked and make that apartment well and truly ours!

I've been tempted to knit some curtains for my room, too. I have a tiny little window there, so something about a foot and a half wide by two feet high would probably cover the whole thing. I've been browsing around, trying to find good lace patterns that I can make. I fancy lacy curtains. My window's high up enough that I don't have to worry about weirdos peeking in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Congratulations on finishing your scarf! Good luck on your move, I hope that all goes well and you are settled in quickly.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home