Knit by Night

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I am forever losing the pattern for Branching Out, so now I have to go and make yet another copy. I think this will be the fourth copy of the pattern that I've made, now. Ugh. Must get better organized.

I finally went and bought a new set of knittinjg needles in the size that I need, since I still can't find the one that I lost. Bamboo ones were cheaper than the steel ones I prefer, so I got a set of those. I do like the steel ones, but I've heard a lot of people praise bamboo needles. That, combined with a lower price, made me want to try them.

Still no luck finding the pattern for the horse plushie. Oh well. It'll turn up somewhere. We're moving in a month (we have an apartment set up and everything!) so I'm sure I'll be able to find the pattern then.

So now, it's off to my room to knit. Need to hurry up and get Branching Out finished, since it's for my mother's birthday, and that's only about two and a half weeks off. No worries if I do semi-regular work on it, really, but I would like to hurry up and get it done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

I know what you mean about losing patterns. I think I usually need about 5 copies of everything I knit. Any chance for a picture of your branching out scarf? That pattern is so pretty.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home